|Place of Origin:||Jinzhou ,China|
|Model Number:||Shitan T1|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||Customzied Quotation list|
|Packaging Details:||1*20 FCL|
|Delivery Time:||5 days after advance payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2000 set/year|
|Product Name:||Hydraulic Borewell Drilling Rig Rubber And Steel Crawler Track Undercarriage With Folding Tower||Brand:||Shitan|
|Application:||Drilling Rigs||Keywords:||Carriers ,Crawlers,Track ,transporter|
|Raw Material:||Alloy Steel||MOQ:||1 Set|
|Motor:||Hydraulic Motor||Warranty:||12 Month|
|Loading Capcity:||Customized||After Sael Service:||Video Support|
Folding Tower Crawler Undercarriage,
Steel Track Undercarriage With Folding Tower,
Rubber Track Undercarriage With Folding Tower
Hydraulic Borewell Drilling Rig Rubber And Steel Crawler Track Undercarriage With Folding Tower
Crawler Track Undercarriage Description
Rubber track chassis is mostly suitable for small light industries and small engineering machinery industries. Light industry generally refers to agricultural machinery within one to four tons. The construction machinery industry is mostly used in the small-scale drilling industry
Crawler Track Undercarriage Tech Details
|Product Name||Track Undercarriage|
Four gears, forward 3 and backward 1
Multiple speed, one high and one low speed
|Grade ability||20 ° uphill 20 ° downhill 20 ° rollover angle 25|
|Track size||2.3*1.65m Grounding length 1.6m|
Crawler Track Undercarriage Main Features
It supports the weight of the main engine and has the function of forward and backward turning and walking.The steel track has undergone quenching treatment, with high hardness and durability.. Equipped with a built-in low-speed torque motor travel reducer, it has high passing performance.The walking frame is highly structured and rigid, and is made by bending and processing. The supporting roller and guide wheel adopt Deep Groove Ball Bearing, which are lubricated with grease at one time and free from maintenance and oil filling during use.
The double sealing structure at the shaft end ensures that the lubricating oil is sealed without leakage and can prevent mud and water from entering the wheel cavity. The supporting wheel, guide wheel, and driving gear teeth are all made of alloy steel and have undergone quenching treatment, resulting in good wear resistance
Crawler Track Undercarriage Application
Steel track chassis: The track chassis consists of a hydraulic walking reducer (walking motor assembly), steel (rubber) tracks, chain rails, drive wheels, guide wheels, and supporting wheelsComposed of drag chain wheels, tension tissues, etc. It has the characteristics of compact structure, reliable performance, durability, convenient operation, simple protection, low energy consumption, and good economy. apply
Anchor drilling rig, water well drilling rig, rotary jet grouting rig, down the hole drilling rig, tunnel drilling rig, horizontal Directional drilling, excavator, slag raking machine, tunneling machine, high-altitude operation channel, agriculture.Mechanical and other categories.
Crawler Track Undercarriage Maintenance
1.Before entering the factory for maintenance, the operator should thoroughly clean the equipment and keep it clean and intact.
2. For newly purchased accessories, it is necessary to inspect their appearance quality and standard size to ensure the quality of the accessories.
3. The first step in equipment maintenance is to park the equipment in place; The support pad is firm, and the triangular wood is well placed to ensure safe and reliable parking of the equipment.
4. For repaired spare parts, they should be inspected to meet the assembly technical requirements and ensure the quality of ingredients.
5. To handle the procedures for machine maintenance, a dedicated person is required to identify the equipment and check the technical status of the machine before maintenance. The maintenance items will be filled in the maintenance work sheet and relevant records will be kept.
6. According to the machine maintenance project, arrange personnel division of labor, and select tools without errors to disassemble the equipment. The disassembled parts are required to be placed in a dedicated basin and can be reused after cleaning.
7. Prepare for the identification and material preparation of components, and have technical personnel identify the components. According to the assembly methods and fit gaps of the machine, handle the available and replaced components.
Contact Person: cathy