1. Select the location of the wellhead, dig a circular well with the same diameter as the drill bit and a depth roughly equal to the drill bit according to the requirements, and place the drill bit in it.
2. Align the center of the rotary table hole of the drilling machine with the center of the excavated circular well, and place the drilling machine. Hang a rope from the pulley above the mast and tie an object, adjust the support legs to align the rope with the center of the rotary table hole, and place a large wooden block under the support legs to make them stable and reliable.
3. Excavate a mud pit with a width of 2 meters, a length of 3 meters, and a depth of 1 meter near the drilling rig, for mixing mud when the drilling rig is drilling into the sand layer.
4. Place a submersible pump in a water well or other water source near the wellhead, and connect the submersible pump to the pressure head with a water pipe. Used for flushing soil during drilling.
5. When docking the drill pipe, the throttle of the diesel engine should be small and the drill pipe should not swing left or right as much as possible to avoid premature damage to the drill pipe threads.
When the drill bit encounters a slow drilling speed in hard soil, a pressure rod can be used to increase the speed. If the drill rod is tilted, the hook on the pressure rod can be used to adjust it.
7. When drilling a well, it should be determined based on the geological conditions to use clean water or mud when drilling the soil layer. When encountering a sand layer, * use mud to mix the sand to avoid sticking the rod.
8. After the completion of the drilling rig's work, the rod needs to be retracted. When retracting the rod, pull the lifting wrench to rotate the drum through friction and drive the drill rod up. When the screw head of the mother rod is exposed. Close the valve under the turntable and engage reverse gear to reverse the lever.
9. When retracting the rod, be careful to avoid the mother rod swinging to avoid thread damage. At the same time, the staff should tighten the steel wire rope. Once the thread is disengaged, it immediately separates. Avoid relative movement and wear between external and internal threads
Contact Person: Miss. Anna