Operating instructions for power head drilling machines
1.When there is a drilling tool in the hole, it is not allowed to reverse the rotation of the rotator except as required by the specified procedure.
2.When disassembling the drill pipe by reversing the rotator, the oil cylinder must leave enough shackle travel to avoid damaging the drill pipe threads.
3.During the operation of the drilling machine, attention shall be paid to the changes of all moving parts at any time. The temperature rise of bearings, gears, oil pumps, oil motors, motors, etc. shall not exceed 45 degrees, and the temperature at the oil outlet of the oil tank shall not exceed 60 degrees. Otherwise, the machine shall be shut down for inspection and treatment.
4. When the drilling machine is working, pay attention to the components, rubber pipes, and joints of the hydraulic system for oil leakage. If there are any faults, they should be dealt with in a timely manner.
5. When the drilling machine is working, in addition to the corresponding changes in common pressure, rotation, and propulsion speed caused by changes in drilling load, the sudden significant increase or decrease in system pressure causes significant changes in rotation and propulsion speed. Immediate shutdown should be carried out to identify the cause. Handle faults.
6. When the drilling machine stops working, all operating handles should be placed in the middle position.
7. When withdrawing the drill pipe normally, a clamp or clamp must be used to clamp the drill pipe tightly. The person taking out the drill pipe must leave a safe location 1 meter away before the drilling machine driver can start the drilling machine to withdraw the pipe according to the operating procedures. During the process of returning the drill pipe, the personnel taking out the drill pipe and the drilling machine driver must closely cooperate, take care of each other, concentrate their energy, and prevent accidents caused by mis operation.
8. When the joint between the water separator shaft and the drill pipe is stuck and cannot be used with a clamp or clamp, a pipe wrench can be used to clamp the drill pipe tightly, and an extension rod (0.5-1m) can be used to connect the pipe wrench (increase torque), and then the connection of the drill pipe can be loosened manually.
9. When the connection joint between the water separator shaft and the drill pipe is stuck and it is impossible to use a pipe clamp or a pipe clamp, a pipe wrench can be used to clamp the drill pipe tightly. One end of the pipe wrench is close to the frame as a support point, and iron wire is used to fix the pipe wrench on the frame. After the personnel in the drilling field leave the drilling field to a safe location, the drill pipe driver can start the drilling machine to reverse and loosen the drill pipe, to prevent accidental operation from causing the pipe wrench to fly off and injure people.
10. When handling broken drill pipes with an inclination angle greater than 30 °, the operator's position should not be directly facing the drill pipe to prevent it from slipping out and injuring people during drilling.
Contact Person: Miss. Anna