|Place of Origin:||Hebei China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||35000 USD-45000 USD|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||5 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets/month|
|Product Name:||400 Meters Deep Underground Hole Blasting Water Well Drilling Rig Machine For Business||Drilling Depth:||400m|
|Feeding Type:||Hydraulic||One Push Length:||6M|
|Length Of Drill Pipe:||1.5m, 2.0m, 3.0m,6.0m||Drilling Pipe Diameter:||Φ89, Φ102mm, Φ108mm|
|Weight:||9.8T||Working Air Pressure:||1.7-3.5MPa|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Video Technical Support|
400M Deep Well Drilling Machine,
Blasting Water Well Drilling Rig Machine,
3.5MPa Water Well Drilling Rig Machine
400 Meters Deep Underground Hole Blasting Water Well Drilling Rig Machine For Business
ST 400 Water Well Drilling Information
This drilling rig is with 400 meters drilling depth ,300mm hole diameter,our machines can be applied to various countries in the world, suitable for various scenarios, various geological scenarios including deserts, swamps, grasslands, mountains, orchards, etc.
ST 400 Water Well Drilling Technical Data
Max drilling depth
Main shaft pressure
|Power head stroke||6.6M|
Max rotary torque
Max rotary speed
Secondary winch liftng force
Weight of the rig
|The engine||92KW / 6 cylinder|
|Loose layer and bedrock|
|Hydraulic rotary, down-the-hole impactor
ST 400 Water Well Drilling Rig Advantages
1. It improves drilling efficiency and reduces labor intensity With hydraulic automatic feeding mechanism.
Q1: How long can your air compressor be used?
A: Normally more than 10 years.
Q2: What are the terms of payment?
A: TT, Western Union transfer.
Q3, Can you provide us with the documents for customs clearance?
A: Of course. We will send you commercial invoice, sales contract, packing list, bill of lading (FOB or CFR, CIF terms), insurance policy (if CIF terms), and certificate of origin if you need it
Q4: How is your customer service?
A: 24-hour online service. The 48 hour problem was solved (except in special cases).
Q5: How about your after-sales service?
A: 1. Provide customers with online installation and commissioning instructions.
Well trained engineers can serve overseas. (non epidemic impact)
What should be paid attention to when using DTH bit?
1. according to the rock conditions (hardness, corrosion) and drill type (high wind pressure, low wind pressure) to choose the drill bit.
Different forms of alloy and cloth teeth are suitable for drilling different rocks.
Choosing the right drill bit is the premise to get the best use effect;
2. When installing the drill bit, gently insert the bit into the drill bit bit sleeve of the drill bit impactor. Do not force collision to avoid damaging the drill bit
In the process of rock drilling, it is necessary to ensure that the pressure of air on the drilling rig is sufficient;
3.In case of intermittent work , the compressed air system of the drilling machine should be checked to ensure that there is no rock slag in the hole during the drilling process;
4. If a metal object is found falling into the hole, it should be pulled out with magnet or other methods in time to avoid damaging the bit;
5.Pay attention to the size of the hole drilled when replacing the drill bit.
If the bit diameter is too worn out but the hole has not been drilled, do not update the bit to avoid sticking.
The operation can be completed with old drill bits that have been used and worn out to approximately the same diameter
Prevention of drilling hole collapse
The preventive measures for hole collapse should first meet two conditions: mud liquid column pressure = technological pore pressure; Minimize water infiltration into the rock and soil or water seepage around the hole wall.
Preventive measures for hole collapse caused by geological factors include:
(1) Increase the mud density and increase the mud liquid column pressure to balance the formation pressure;
(2) Use a larger ratio of mud to plastic to protect the hole.
Preventive measures for hole collapse caused by physical factors include:
(1) Start the pump too fast and keep the drill pipe working under constant tension as far as possible to avoid the sudden increase of liquid column pressure and the violent impact of drilling tools on the hole wall;
(2) According to the distribution of underground obstacles, the drilling track design and reaming procedure shall be well done to avoid the rotary extrusion of the drilling tool on the hole wall caused by the excessive curvature of the guide hole;
(3) Reasonably control the mud density and rheological properties, make the mud have a certain liquid column pressure, and maintain the low return velocity of the mud
Contact Person: cathy