|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic film and Standard export wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
|Product Name:||GK 200 Portable Water Well Drilling Rig||Drilling Way:||Rotary|
|Geological:||Soil, Rock, Hard Rock,||Transport Package:||In Wooden Case|
|Chuck:||Hydraulic Chuck||Usage:||Soil Sample|
|Net Weight:||600 KG||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Drill Angle:||90°-75°||Matched Power(diesel Power):||15kw/2200r/min|
|Active Drill Rod:||53/59*4200mm||Rod Diameter:||50,60mm|
mobile portable water well drilling rig,
200m portable water well drilling rig,
200 meters portable borehole drilling machine
Mobile Exploration Investigation GK 200 Meters Depth Portable Water Well Drilling Rig
GK 200 Portable Water Well Drilling Rig Introduction
It has the features of big turning torque and big opening diameter. And it is compact, small in size, light in weight, strong in decomposition and easy to remove . This drilling machine adopts big driven drill pipe and double guide rod to increase stability .This rig can move 350mm back and forth on the base, so it facilitates the removal of the drill pipe.
GK 200 Portable Water Well Drilling Rig Parameters
|Open hole diameter||75-300mm|
|End hole diameter||75mm|
|Active drill rod||53/59*4200mm|
|Matched power(diesel power)||15kw/2200r/min|
GK 200 Portable Water Well Drilling Rig Advantages
This machine gained 3 national practical new type patents invention.
1. To be equipped with hexagonal vertical shaft and hexagonal drive drilling rod,with strong rigidity and big transfer torque .
2. To be provided with cone plate friction clutch,being facile to operate,with big transfer torque.
3. To adopt rolling bearing type hoist,with wide brake band and big lifting capacity.
4. To be equipped with speed reducer and sludge pump,being integrated structure.
5. The entire machine is featured by stong adaptability,high motive power,low cost and broad compatibility.
6. To be provided with hydraulic control pressure feed mechanism for the purpose of improvement of construction efficiency.
7. To use hydraulic control well head displacement mechanism for enlargement of initial hole diameter.
GK 200 Drilling Rig Application
1.1.1 The rig is suitable for survey and prospecting, geophysical exploration, roads and buildings and other exploration and play blasthole drilling bits projects.
1.1.2 Drilling bits can be chosen according to different strata .
1.1.3. Suitable for the 2-9 grade sandy clay and bedrock.
1.1.4 Rated drilling depth 100m, the deepest can not exceed 120m. Nominal hole diameter of 110mm, the maximum opening straight Diameter allowed to be 130mm, the final hole diameter of 75mm, drilling depth according to ground conditions.
How is soil boring done?
Soil boring is a technique used to survey soil by taking several shallow cores out of the sediment. It is done by supporting a drilling jacket or jack-up rig on the soil and drilling into that soil. Conventional soil boring is used to determine the subsurface soil profile and static soil properties.
Soil engineers bore holes in the soil and take samples. These samples are then tested in order to determine the suitability of the soil. Soil engineers can test the soil before construction, during the construction process and after construction is complete to ensure ongoing compatibility
Contact Person: cathy