|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets per year|
|Product Name:||92kw 2200rpm Crawler Mounted Drill Rig 350m Depth For Deep Water Borehole||Drilling Depth:||350 Meters|
|Drilling Depth:||350m||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Drilling Hole Diameter:||Customized||After Sale Service:||Video Support|
92kw crawler mounted drill rig,
2200rpm crawler mounted drill rig,
oem depth crawler drill rig
92kw 2200rpm Crawler Mounted Drill Rig 350m Depth For Deep Water Borehole
ST 350 Crawler Mounted Drilling Rig Introduction:
St 350 power system is hydraulically driven by diesel engine. The dashboard is simple and clear. It is a crawler mounted structure, which is easy to move. Steel crawler chassis is adopted (of course, you can also choose rubber crawler to facilitate walking on urban roads). Four standard high legs .The hydraulic cylinder has been optimized, thus making it more reliable. The guide rail is installed in an inclined way, making operations and observations easier. The thickened profile is used for the housing; and the additional ring makes handling and lifting convenient.
ST 350 Crawler Mounted Drilling Rig Tech Data:
|Drilling Rig Model||ST 350 Drilling Rig|
|Advance Length one time||6.6m|
|Length of rod||1.5m,2m,3m,6m|
|Dia. Of rod||φ76, φ89,φ102,φ114|
|Travelling speed||0-2.5 Km/h|
|Application||Complicated geological conditions:Rock,Mud,Sand etc.|
|Drilling Way||Top drive hydraulic rotary and propulsion,Dth Drilling or Mud Pump Driling|
|Dth Hammer||4",5",6",8",10" Drill hammer or CIR110, 130, 150,170|
ST 350 Crawler Mounted Drilling Rig Advantages:
(1) High slag discharge wind speed, clean hole bottom and no secondary crushing; Because there is no liquid column pressure, the hole bottom crushing condition is improved without groundwater;
(2) The drilling method of pneumatic water well drilling rig is to impact the hole bottom with high frequency, which reduces the influence of hole inclination on rock or inclined stratum, so as to improve the verticality of drilling hole and reduce the rock collapse of hole wall;
(3) Compared with rotary well drilling rig, pneumatic well drilling rig requires much less WOB and torque. This can reduce the quality and capacity of drilling equipment and create favorable conditions for large-diameter hard rock drilling;
(4) Pneumatic water well drilling rig has good adaptability and can work under various complex rock strata (including aquifer);
(5) The utility model has the advantages of simple structure and convenient use and maintenance.
Configure appropriate water pump
After the well is completed, measure the water level of the water outlet well and the corresponding water output according to the drainage condition of the drilling machine, and then determine the total head of the water pump according to the height difference from the ground to the dynamic water level and the irrigation method you adopt, and the required working head of the water pump. The flow of the water pump shall not exceed the water flow through the well. The corresponding water pump shall be purchased on the premise of the above two items.
Specific requirements for drilling equipment installation
1. The length, quantity, and foundation type of various machine logs should be determined based on the type of equipment, drilling design angle, depth, and regional conditions.
2. Regardless of the use of wooden bases, channel steel, or I-beam machines, their layout requirements are stable, square, and horizontal. The cross connecting bolts of each part should be equipped with washers and tightened with nuts to increase the bearing capacity of the foundation and the stability of the equipment;
3. In deep pit construction, if the foundation rock layer is not firm, concrete foundation should be poured into the four legs of the drilling tower, drilling rig, power machine, and lower excavation pit.
4. The installation sequence of drilling equipment is the drilling rig (intermediate shaft), power machine, mud pump, and other auxiliary equipment;
5. The bolts of the drilling rig and power machine base are integrated with the intersection of the machine bed wood and machine sleepers;
6. Install the drilling rig so that the center of the crown block (or leading edge), the center of the vertical shaft (or center of the rotary table), and the center of the drilling hole are in a straight line;
7. When installing the intermediate shaft, power machine, and mud pump, if belt transmission is used, the distance between each part should be appropriate, and the belt pulley should be aligned;
8. The installation of bolts for various equipment and auxiliary equipment must be equipped with washers and tightened;
9. After the installation of various equipment is completed, the team must organize relevant personnel for inspection and acceptance. Only after the installation quality and safety protection devices meet the requirements can drilling be started.
Contact Person: cathy