|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DRILL BIT|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||Within 7-12 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union|
|Type:||PDC Bit For Well Drilling||Usage:||Mining, Coal, Iron Ore, Gold Mining Drilling|
|Application::||Ore Drilling||Material::||PDC And Steel Body|
113mm carbide rock drill bits,
4Wings carbide rock drill bits,
drill bit for granite stone
Customized Forging Processing Sandstone Drilling Water Well Drill Bits
mainly applicable for the following industry:
I. For Petroleum /Natural Gas Exploration and Development 3 wings 4 wings 5 wings 6wings
II. For Geological exploration and Mining
III.Coring Bits Model:77/55 94/68 113/93 133/113 153/133 173/146
IV.Full-hole Bits Model: φ48 φ56 φ 65 φ75 φ94 φ113 φ133 φ153 φ190 φ216
V .PDC anchor Bits Model: φ25 φ27 φ28 φ29 φ32 φ36 φ42
|Size||Cutting Wings||Water Hole||Threading|
|56||56||115||6--8||square Taper Lock|
1. PDC drill bit is super hard material combined with diamond and hard alloy under high temperature. It has the advantages of hard and durable from diamond, and has the advantages of high impact resistance and big blade from hard alloy. It greatly improves the drilling efficiency and is the ideal drill bit for the drill operation of medium & hard as well as super hard rock.
2. The carrier of PDC bits is forged and pressed by first-class steel. Its mechanical capacity is strengthened by fully automatic vacuum heat treatment equipment.
3. The ordinary type adopts Chinese PDC as its blade, while the super-strong type adopts American blade made by GE. Choosing proper type makes high ratio of performance and price.
4. Our PDC drill bits are widely used in all industries, such as coal mining, oil exploration, geological exploration, water and hydroelectric, railway and road, tunneling construction and so on.
5. Two-wing PDC anchor bits (semi-round standard type) is applied to the hardness not bigger than f8. The working life is 10-30 times of the ordinary alloy bits, and the efficiency could be improved by 60%. Besides, the PDC bits don't requires figuring, which lows the labour intensity and helps to saves cost.
6. GE, American company, produces the main material of the blade for two-wing PDC anchor bits (semi-round strengthened type). The diamond content is 1.5 times of the ordinary bits, which has excellent abrasive resistance and applied to medium and hard rock (f≤12). Super strengthened PDC bits adopts newly designed ball type diamond as its blade. Features: fast drilling speed, high impact resistance.
7. When the drill bits work, the edge is used to cut ordinary and symmetrical formation, while the ledge acts as cushioning to avoid huge drilling footage, which helps to low the possibility of damage. Thanks to that, the drilling level of complicated formation is improved.
Steel body PDC bits/PDC drill bits are made by PDC cutter brazed to Steel Body. The PDC cutter has high hardness, abrasion resistance and toughness, provides a cutting structure for the rock formations that respond well to failure by shearing and wears by micro-chipping, the PDC bit life is 20-40 times, and the drilling efficiency is 50% higher of tungsten carbide bit.
PDC bits / PDC drill bits are applied to rock formation f below 18, like granite, limestone, sandstone, mudstone, etc., they are mainly used for water well, geothermal well, geological exploration borehole, gas drainage hole, discharge water hole, blast hole, coal mining
Contact Person: Anna