|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||JINZHOU SHITAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-12 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets per year|
|Weight:||600 (kg)||Type:||Core Drilling Rig|
|Power Type:||Diesel||Usage:||Water Well|
|Certification:||CE ISO||Warranty:||1 Year|
soil testing drilling rig,
soil investigation machine
GY-200 Geotechnical Exploration 50-200 Meter Depth Soil Test Drilling Machine
GY-200-2A engineering drilling rig is a kind of portable and multi-purpose engineering drilling rig, which is suitable for the engineering geological exploration of industrial and civil buildings, railways, bridges, hydropower and other departments, as well as the construction of small-diameter foundation pile holes.
1. Wide speed range, reasonable grade.
2. Low speed, high torque, suitable for drilling machine sampling and pile hole construction.
3. It is equipped with forward and backward moving oil cylinder, so the whole drilling rig can move freely for a distance of 300 mm, which brings a lot of convenience for lifting and tripping the drilling tool.
4. Hydraulic feeding, easy operation, high drilling efficiency and low labor intensity.
5. Compact structure, small size, light weight.
6. The rotary table adopts T-groove angle changing device, which has a wide range of angle changing, so it can drill holes with various dip angles.
7. The structure is compact, and the water pump and diesel engine of the drilling rig are installed on the same base, occupying a small area of the airport.
8. Small size, light weight, convenient disassembly and relocation.
9. The turbine box is equipped with fan for heat dissipation to ensure that the oil temperature is not overheated.
|Max Open Hole Caliber||300mm|
|Motor power||20 (kw)|
|Borehole diameter||75-300 (mm)|
|End Hole Caliber||75mm|
|Drilling Rod Diameter||60mm|
|Drill Rig Moving Stroke||300mm|
|Power||Diesel engine 22HP|
|Spindle Speed||64 128 287 557 r/min|
|Max.Single Line Lifting Capacity||2400kg|
|Max.Single Line Lifting Speed||0.41 0.82 1.64m/s|
|Mud Pump||Diesel 170L/min|
|Water inlet pipe diameter||40mm|
|Water outlet pipe diameter||30mm|
1. In the general survey and exploration of mineral deposits, especially those of nonferrous metals and rare metals, tunnel drilling is used to trace deposits, to explore geological structures, to delineate ore bodies, to sample and verify.
2. In mine excavation, tunnel drilling technology is commonly used to drill underground observation holes, ventilation holes, drainage holes, gas drainage holes, grouting holes, blasting holes, anchor holes and pilot holes for digging tunnels.
3. In other geotechnical engineering construction fields, the equipment and technology of tunnel drilling can be used for slope reinforcement of dam foundation, treatment of geological disasters, support of deep foundation pit, and underground engineering construction of industrial, commercial, traffic, military and other aspects.
4. It is used for the construction of building foundation, workshop foundation, high-speed railway foundation, highway foundation and other rock foundation foundation.
Contact Person: cathy