GY-200-2A Engineering Investigation 50-200 Meter Depth Soil Test Drilling Machine
- Gy-200-2A geological drilling rig is a kind of full hydraulic control and portable mountain geophysical drilling rig. It is a new type of drilling rig developed by our factory.
- It is mainly suitable for drilling in soil and rock layers. It is widely used in the construction of oil blasting holes in mountainous and hilly areas without water and in water conservancy and other construction projects. When necessary, the machine can also be equipped with a mud pump to realize mud drilling.
- The drilling rig has the advantages of reasonable structure, simple operation, stable performance and convenient and fast relocation.
(1) With automatic oil pressure feeding mechanism, it can improve drilling efficiency and reduce manual labor of workers.
(2) The ball clamping mechanism is used to replace the chuck, and the rod can be reversed without stopping the machine. The operation is convenient, safe and reliable.
(3) It is equipped with a pressure gauge at the bottom of the hole to indicate the pressure, so as to master the situation in the hole.
(4) The handle is centralized and easy to operate.
(5) The structure is compact, the drilling rig, water pump and diesel engine are all installed on a base, occupying a small area of the airport.
(6) Light weight, strong decomposition, easy to move, suitable for plain or mountain work.
1. Drilling depth: 50m
2. Drilling method borehole diameter
Air drilling: φ 75mm
Air percussion drilling: φ 70mm / φ 75mm
Mud drilling (alternative): φ 75mm
3. Drill pipe (diameter × length): φ 60mm × 1500mm
4. Power head
High torque: 810nm
Speed range: 0-132 R / min
5. Pressurized lifting system
Rated pressure: 4.5kn
Drilling speed: 0-0.46m/s
Lifting force: 13.5 kn
Lifting speed: 0.46m/s
6. Hydraulic system
Working pressure: 16MPa
Total flow: 81l / min
7. Engine: 27HP ＠ 3600r / min
8. Air compressor
Type: oil injection screw type
Flow rate: 1.7m3/min (each set)
9. Total weight: About 600kg (excluding drilling tools)
10. Unit weight: no more than 75kg
1. In the general survey and exploration of mineral deposits, especially those of nonferrous metals and rare metals, tunnel drilling is used to trace deposits, to explore geological structures, to delineate ore bodies, to sample and verify.
2. In mine excavation, tunnel drilling technology is commonly used to drill underground observation holes, ventilation holes, drainage holes, gas drainage holes, grouting holes, blasting holes, anchor holes and pilot holes for digging tunnels.
3. In other geotechnical engineering construction fields, the equipment and technology of tunnel drilling can be used for slope reinforcement of dam foundation, treatment of geological disasters, support of deep foundation pit, and underground engineering construction of industrial, commercial, traffic, military and other aspects.
4. It is used for the construction of building foundation, workshop foundation, high-speed railway foundation, highway foundation and other rock foundation foundation.