|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets/day|
|Name:||Soil Testing Drilling Rig Machine||Diameter:||42mm|
1.8M directional drilling equipment,
ST50 directional drilling equipment,
hydraulic rock drilling machine
50M Hydraulic Portable Soil Testing Drilling Rig Machine For Investigation
Introduction of ST-50 hydraulic portable soil testing drilling machine
ST-50 hydraulic portable drilling rig is a small portable oil-feeding drilling machine, mainly used for census exploration, geophysical exploration, roads and buildings, blasting holes and other drilling projects, shallow oil, natural gas and groundwater drilling. It can also be used for engineering drilling such as dam grouting and tunnel ventilation and drainage. The YZ-50 hydraulic portable drilling rig is rated for drilling depth of 50 meters, the opening diameter is allowed to be 89mm, and the final hole diameter is 75mm.
1. It has automatic hydraulic feeding mechanism and high drilling efficiency.
2. Adopting the upper card card man-holding mechanism, it can implement the non-stop bar.
3. The handle is centralized, easy to operate, safe and reliable.
4. Compact structure, occupying a small area.
5. It has strong decomposability and is easy to relocate. It is suitable for complex terrain work in hilly areas and mountainous areas.
Wire diameter :min42mm
1. In the general survey and exploration of mineral deposits, especially those of nonferrous metals and rare metals, tunnel drilling is used to trace deposits, to explore geological structures, to delineate ore bodies, to sample and verify.
2. In mine excavation, tunnel drilling technology is commonly used to drill underground observation holes, ventilation holes, drainage holes, gas drainage holes, grouting holes, blasting holes, anchor holes and pilot holes for digging tunnels.
3. In other geotechnical engineering construction fields, the equipment and technology of tunnel drilling can be used for slope reinforcement of dam foundation, treatment of geological disasters, support of deep foundation pit, and underground engineering construction of industrial, commercial, traffic, military and other aspects.
4. It is used for the construction of building foundation, workshop foundation, high-speed railway foundation, highway foundation and other rock foundation foundation.
Contact Person: Anna