|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||JINZHOU SHITAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 sets per year|
|Model Number:||BW-250||Structure:||Gear Pump|
|Pressure:||High Pressure||Max Flux:||250L/M|
500R/Min Drilling Rig Mud Pump,
BW250 triplex mud pump,
Diesel Drilling Rig Mud Pump
China Supplied Economical Durable Drilling Mud Pump for Drilling Rig
Features of mud pump:
Application of mud pump
1. The dam body of earth dam and earth rock dam in the river channel of reservoir, the cracks and loose layer of dam foundation, and the grouting of cement mortar for karst cave and fault water blocking.
2. The grouting of mortar and anchor rod in bolt shotcreting support engineering.
3. Grouting of cement mortar in tunnel engineering.
4. Grouting of cement mortar for diaphragm wall.
5. The mortar pouring at the junction of highway and bridge.
6. High level or long-distance transportation of other high viscosity solid-liquid mixtures
The BW-250 mud pump is a horizontal, three-cylinder single-acting, reciprocal piston pump. It is mainly used to supply flushing fluid to the drilling well in engeering drill's bedrock drilling well in engineering drill's bedrock drilling or exploratory drilling. Its shell is A-alloy , so it is lightweight .The pump has two speed and is easily operation
This model is double-acting single-piston pump which can be equipped with electric motor and diesel engine meeting different requirements. It is applied for transferring slurry(viscosity between 18-25sec, sand-carrying capacity≤ 4%, PH between 7 to 10,temperature from 0°C~50°C) during drilling for geological survey, construction and other purposes.
|Type||Horizontal, Three-cylinder single-acting, reciprocal piston pump|
|Triangular section belts||B×5 410 mm|
|Input speed||500 r/min|
|Suction water height||2.5 m|
|Suction Pipe Dia||φ76 mm|
|Discharge Pipe Dia||φ51 mm|
|Dimensions||1100 × 995 × 650 mm|
Contact Person: Anna