|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export transportation package|
|Delivery Time:||Within 7-12 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union|
|Name:||Portable Mud Pump||Mud Pump Motor:||Electric, Diesel|
|Power:||Electric||Standard Or Nonstandard::||Standard|
220V Reciprocating Mud Pump,
BW160 Reciprocating Mud Pump,
Single Cylinder rig mud pump
China Mud Pump BW160 Stable Mud Pump For Small Drilling Rig
Drilling Rig Mud Pump Product description
BW-160 Mud Pumps is equipped with drilling rigs to drill holes with mud. During drilling mud pump pumps slurry to the hole to provide coat to the wall, to lubricate the drilling tools and to carry the rock debris up to the ground. It is applied to geological core drilling and prospecting drilling with depth less than 1000 meter.
Drilling Rig Mud Pump parameter
|Model||BW-160||Input power(Kw)||5.7kw or 8HP|
|Type||single urn twin-action triplex piston||Suction pipe diameter(mm)||50|
|Stroke (mm)||85||Dicharge pipe diameter||32-40|
|Liner diameter(mm)||95||Mass (kg)||250|
Drilling Rig Mud Pump Function:
Mud pump is used with drilling rigs in rotary drilling. It continuously supply fluids to the drilling hole bottom and cycle back to the hole opening with functions of:
A. Cool the heat as the tools turn against rocks and soil at high speeds
B. Lubricate the drilling, extend the lifespan for the drilling tools.
C. Flush the cuttings out from the hole
D. Providing hydrostatic force to strength the drilling wall.
Application of mud pump
1. The dam body of earth dam and earth rock dam in the river channel of reservoir, the cracks and loose layer of dam foundation, and the grouting of cement mortar for karst cave and fault water blocking.
2. The grouting of mortar and anchor rod in bolt shotcreting support engineering.
3. Grouting of cement mortar in tunnel engineering.
4. Grouting of cement mortar for diaphragm wall.
5. The mortar pouring at the junction of highway and bridge.
6. High level or long-distance transportation of other high viscosity solid-liquid mixtures.
Contact Person: Anna