|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||JINZHOU SHITAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-12 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets per year|
|Condition:||New||Type:||Core Drilling Rig|
|Name:||Geological Core Drilling Rig||Warranty:||1 Year|
dth drilling machine,
water borehole drilling machine
ST-300 Geological Drilling Rig Machine Specialized in Geological Prospecting Works
ST-300 is a core drilling rig for middle and shallow hole. It applies not only to alloy and diamond core drilling with different calibres but also can be used for geological prospecting works, drilling of fluid mineral in superficial layer and shot holes and ventilation holes drilling, drilling on hydrology, water wells and big calibres. It has been widely used on areas such as road and railway construction, water resources and hydropower and architecture.
|Drilling Dia||70mm 93mm 150mm 200mm 300mm|
|Drilling Depth||350m 280m 220m 120m|
Spindle Speed (r/min)
|Forward||58 101 160 221 234 406 640|
|Maximum Cylinder lifting force||60KN|
|Maximum Cylinder driving force||45KN|
|Rope Capacity(5 floor)||45m|
|Lifting Capacity(single pipe)||30KN|
|Bobbin line speed (the second layer)||0.45 0.785 1.24 1.71m/s|
|Mobile Oil Cylinder Stroke||460mm|
|Distance of Step Aside The Hole||260mm|
|Name||Wheel oil pump|
|Normal Rated Speed||1500 r/min|
|Weight(power not incluced)||1300kg|
1. Very powerful at soil, sand, hard rock, etc. land condition.
2. Three kinds drill bits (three-wing bit, alloy bit and diamond bit) available for your choice, which can drill both soft and hard ground, especially
diamond drill bit effective in drilling hard rocks.
3. Hydraulic control system for greatly improving the working efficiency, saving labor force.
4. Mounted wheel or trailer, can be hauled easily by car or tractor, convenient to transport.
5. Power can be diesel engine or electric motor, as per your request.
1. In the general survey and exploration of mineral deposits, especially those of nonferrous metals and rare metals, tunnel drilling is used to trace deposits, to explore geological structures, to delineate ore bodies, to sample and verify.
2. In mine excavation, tunnel drilling technology is commonly used to drill underground observation holes, ventilation holes, drainage holes, gas drainage holes, grouting holes, blasting holes, anchor holes and pilot holes for digging tunnels.
3. In other geotechnical engineering construction fields, the equipment and technology of tunnel drilling can be used for slope reinforcement of dam foundation, treatment of geological disasters, support of deep foundation pit, and underground engineering construction of industrial, commercial, traffic, military and other aspects.
4. It is used for the construction of building foundation, workshop foundation, high-speed railway foundation, highway foundation and other rock foundation foundation
Contact Person: Anna