|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||JINZHOU SHITAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets per year|
dth drilling machine,
water borehole drilling machine
Landside Preventing Side Slope Hole Drilling Grouting Geological Drilling Rig Machine
1. ST-150 geological drill rig with light and flexible features for wide civilian market.
2. Small profile for easy access to narrow job sites.
3. Simple but reliable design with adequate rotary torque and lifting force for widely used in civilian market.
4. Hoist and winch able to lift drill tools and accessories up to 1500 kg, reducing workload of operators.
5. Rotation with two speed adjustable for different hole ranges and rock conditions.
Product Technical Data:
|The Drilling Rig|
|The hole diameter (mm)||75, 91, 110, 130, 150, 300|
|Drilling depth (m)||150,100,70,50,30|
|Drill pipe diameter (mm)||42, 50|
|Drift angle of the drift hole(°)||90~75|
|Drill dimension(L * B * H)||1710 * 860 * 1360 (mm)|
|Rig weight (except engine)||580|
1. Very powerful at soil, sand, hard rock, etc. land condition.
2. Three kinds drill bits (three-wing bit, alloy bit and diamond bit) available for your choice, which can drill both soft and hard ground, especially
diamond drill bit effective in drilling hard rocks.
3. Hydraulic control system for greatly improving the working efficiency, saving labor force.
4. Mounted wheel or trailer, can be hauled easily by car or tractor, convenient to transport.
5. Power can be diesel engine or electric motor, as per your request.
1. In the general survey and exploration of mineral deposits, especially those of nonferrous metals and rare metals, tunnel drilling is used to trace deposits, to explore geological structures, to delineate ore bodies, to sample and verify.
2. In mine excavation, tunnel drilling technology is commonly used to drill underground observation holes, ventilation holes, drainage holes, gas drainage holes, grouting holes, blasting holes, anchor holes and pilot holes for digging tunnels.
3. In other geotechnical engineering construction fields, the equipment and technology of tunnel drilling can be used for slope reinforcement of dam foundation, treatment of geological disasters, support of deep foundation pit, and underground engineering construction of industrial, commercial, traffic, military and other aspects.
4. It is used for the construction of building foundation, workshop foundation, high-speed railway foundation, highway foundation and other rock foundation foundation.
Contact Person: Anna