|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||JINZHOU SHITAN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets per year|
|Type:||Rotary Drilling Rig||Power Type:||Diesel|
|Model Number:||ST-150||Drilling Depth:||25 135 175m|
|Drilling Rod Diameter:||42mm|
ST150 Geological Drilling Rig,
Diamond Geological Drilling Rig,
20m Height portable well drilling
Geophysical Servery Non-stop Geological Drilling Rig
The ST-150 drill is a kind of multi-use portable engineering drill. It is mostly used for the engineering geological exploration and pile foundation in railway,bridge,traffic,hydroelectricity or industrial and civil construction. It can be also used in small diameter water well drilling.
|Drilling Depth||150 100 20 m|
|Drilling Hole Diameter||46 76 300 mm|
|Drill Pipe Diameter||42mm|
|Gross Weight Of Drilling Machine||450kg|
|Dimension L*W*H||1580*1080*1200 mm|
|Rated Speed||48 100 200 350 650 r/min|
|Maximum Cylinder Driving Force||20,000N|
|Maximum Cylinder Lifting Force||30,000N|
|Lifting Capacity Single Pipe, Low Speed||15,000N|
|Bobbin Line Speed||0.32 0.66 1.24 2.58 m/s|
|Bobbin Diameter||140 mm|
|Rope Diameter||11 mm|
|rope capacity||24 m|
|type||Staircase Tower(or Steel Pipe tower)|
|type||Changchai ZS1100 Diesel engine|
|rated power||12.1 kw (16HP)|
1. Very powerful at soil, sand, hard rock, etc. land condition.
2. Three kinds drill bits (three-wing bit, alloy bit and diamond bit) available for your choice, which can drill both soft and hard ground, especially
diamond drill bit effective in drilling hard rocks.
3. Hydraulic control system for greatly improving the working efficiency, saving labor force.
4. Mounted wheel or trailer, can be hauled easily by car or tractor, convenient to transport.
5. Power can be diesel engine or electric motor, as per your request.
1. In the general survey and exploration of mineral deposits, especially those of nonferrous metals and rare metals, tunnel drilling is used to trace deposits, to explore geological structures, to delineate ore bodies, to sample and verify.
2. In mine excavation, tunnel drilling technology is commonly used to drill underground observation holes, ventilation holes, drainage holes, gas drainage holes, grouting holes, blasting holes, anchor holes and pilot holes for digging tunnels.
3. In other geotechnical engineering construction fields, the equipment and technology of tunnel drilling can be used for slope reinforcement of dam foundation, treatment of geological disasters, support of deep foundation pit, and underground engineering construction of industrial, commercial, traffic, military and other aspects.
4. It is used for the construction of building foundation, workshop foundation, high-speed railway foundation, highway foundation and other rock foundation foundation.
Contact Person: cathy