|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||As required|
|Delivery Time:||Within 7-12 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union|
|Type:||Engineering Drilling Rig||Power(W)::||92KW|
|Product:||High Performance Geological Drilling Rig Machine For Geotech Investigation|
90mm Geological Drilling Rig,
Sandy Soil Geological Drilling Rig,
92KW geological drilling machine
High Performance Geological Drilling Rig Machine For Geotech Investigation
For Geotech Investigation High Performance Geological Drilling Rig Machine
Geological Drilling Rig Machine is an effective and multifunctional drilling equipment, it is mainly suitable for drilling boreholeespecially for geological investigation.
1. The drill can work in different formation to create the biggest hole diameter is 300 mm.
2. The rig adopts the new type of hydraulic technology, supporting the rotary hydraulic motor with high torque and big diameter hydraulic oil cylinder, a factory engine to provide power for hydraulic system, two levels of air filter and led by compressed air inlet design, prolong the service life of diesel engine.
3. Unique pump group design and convenient maintenance, reduce the maintenance cost.Centralized control of the hydraulic control console, convenient operation.
This series of drilling rig used excavator crawler chassis, cross-country performance is strong.Independent module design, can make the rig easily on the truck, to increase its mobility.
4. Two rotation and propulsion speed can meet different create needs in soil and rock formations.Combined the locator, but according to different types of drill pipe and is adjusting the positioning tray, guarantee the positioning centering accurate and reliable.
5. Hoisting convenient hoisting of drill pipe and impact, reduce the labor intensity.
Drill Diameter: 50mm, 70mm, 90mm ( based on customer detail requirement)
Geological structure: Soil, sandy, rock, hard rock,
Rig Weight: 600 KG( not including Walking device)
Drill efficiency: 6-9 meters per hour for drilling soil
2-3 meters per hour for drilling rock
Contact Person: cathy