|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||no packing|
|Delivery Time:||5 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Drilling Unit:||Tophammer||Feeding Type:||Hydraulic|
|Drilling Diameter:||140-200mm||Name:||Well Drilling Machine|
5.8T Borehole Drilling Rig,
Pneumatic Borehole Drilling Rig,
ST200 water well drill
ST-200 Drilling Depth 200M Pneumatic Water Well Drilling Rig
Pneumatic Water Well Drilling Rig Brief Introduction
The ST-200 pneumatic DTH drilling rig is capable of drilling upto 305mm diameter holes forpore-forming purposes to a depth of 200 meters.
ST200 new generation multi-purpose DTH deep water well drilling rig is our independent research and development products. These new generation DTH are coupled to higher air power, and thus play a significant role in leading to faster drilling rates.
Adopting newest model & advanced hydro technology, our water well drilling machine are mainly used for well drilling in resource exploration and hydrology wells, civil use water well, agriculture irrigation project, and can also be used for coal-mine gas exploitation, coalbed methane, shallow layer of shale gas, terrestrial heat, or salvage work.
Made from high quality materials, with fashion and compact design, that keeps our drilling rigs more efficiency and with low failure rate, more economic and durable, and with a high comprehensive cost performance. Our water drilling rigs have received the real market validation as the majority of our customers’ positive feedback.
The Main Parameters
|Drill rod diameter||Φ76, Φ89|
|Drill rod length||1.5m 2.0m 3.0m|
Powerful propulsion and slewing mechanism
1. The new rotary mechanism is composed of a cycloid hydraulic motor with large torque and a
planetary reducer, which provides a powerful torque reserve for the drilling rig and reduces the
probability of sticking.
2. The combination of hydraulic cylinder and pulley can produce 20KN lifting force, adjust the pressure
regulating valve on the propulsion control valve, and obtain the optimum propulsion force needed in the
Pneumatic Water Well Drilling Rig used
This machine can be applied to variousstrata,used in water well engineering, geothermal well,anchorpile hole and soon,and can be used withfollow-pipedrilling.It has thead vantages of whole machine hydraulic control, automatic loading an dunloading drillpipe, crawler type chassis, large horse power dieselengine, four hydraulic support legbalance, stronger terrain application ability and soon.
Precautions in operation of automatic hydraulic drilling machine:
1. When there is a drilling tool in the hole, the rotator is not allowed to reverse except as required by the specified procedure.
2. When the rotator reverses to dismantle the drill pipe, the oil cylinder must leave enough break out stroke to avoid damaging the drill pipe thread.
3. During the working process of drilling machine, attention should be paid to the changes of moving parts at any time. The temperature rise of bearings, gears, oil pumps, oil motors, motors, etc. shall not exceed 45 degrees, and the temperature at the oil outlet of the oil tank shall not exceed 60 degrees. Otherwise, the machine shall be shut down for inspection and treatment.
4. Observe the return oil pressure gauge of the pump station. If the return oil pressure exceeds 0.35, stop the machine to replace or clean the filter.
5. When the drilling machine is working, pay attention to whether there is oil leakage in the hydraulic system components, rubber pipes and pipe joints. If there is any fault, it should be handled in time.
6. When the drilling machine is working, in addition to the corresponding changes in the oil supply pressure, rotation and propulsion speed caused by the change of drilling load, the system pressure suddenly rises and falls sharply, which causes great changes in rotation and propulsion speed. Therefore, the drilling machine should be shut down immediately to find out the causes. Deal with the fault.
7. When the drilling machine stops working, all handlebars should be in the middle position.
8. When the drill pipe is normally withdrawn from the drill pipe, it is necessary to use the holder or rod clamp to clamp the drill pipe tightly. After the rod taking personnel must leave the safe place 1 m away from the drill pipe, the drilling machine driver can be asked to start the drilling machine to withdraw the drill pipe according to the operation regulations. In the process of pulling out the drill pipe, the rod taking personnel and the drilling machine driver must cooperate closely, take care of each other, concentrate their energy, and prevent accidents caused by misoperation.
9. When the connection joint between the water identification shaft and the drill pipe is blocked, and the rod clamp or rod clamp can not be used, the pipe wrench can be used to clamp the drill pipe, and the extension rod (0.5-1m) is used to connect the pipe tong (increase the torque), and then the joint of the drill pipe will be released manually.
10. When the connection joint between the water identification shaft and the drill pipe is stuck, and it is impossible to use the pipe clamp or rod clamp, the pipe tongs can be used to clamp the drill pipe. One end of the pipe tongs only relies on the frame as the fulcrum, and the pipe tongs are fixed on the frame with iron wire. After the personnel in the drilling field leave the drilling field and arrive at a safe place, the drill pipe driver can start the drilling machine to reverse and loosen the drill pipe, so as to prevent the pipe tongs from flying off and injuring people
Contact Person: Anna