|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Standard Export Package
|L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
|2000 sets per year
|Water Well Drilling
|Rotary Drilling Rig,Core Drilling Rig
|After-sales Service Provided:
|Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas
|Water Well Drilling Rig
|Water Well Drilling Rig Mobile Drilling Rig
|Water Well Drilling Rig
Crawler Portable Water Well Drilling Rigs,
50m Portable Water Well Drilling Rigs,
ST50 water drilling machine
ST-50 50m Crawler Portable Water Well Drilling Rigs Manufactor
St 50 Hydraulic Borehole Drilling Machine :
ST 50 is a light weight, simple structure, fast drilling speed and large diameter of coring samples.It has a 50 meters drilling depth and 75mm hole diameter, it is a commonly used portable hydraulic drill. It is applicable to coring operation engineering in mountainous, hilly, river and other difficult terrain and relocation.
ST 50 Borehole Drilling Machine Tech Details:
|Max drilling depth
|Max .opening diameter
|End hole diameter
|Active drill pipe
|Drill pipe diameter
|Drill pipe length
|Power (diesel engine)
|Drilling Tower (optional)
|Tower leg specifications
|Inlet hose diameter
|Outlet hose diameter
Features of ST-50 Water Well Drilling Rig
a. Keeping bracket is installed on the hosit to form a double wheel support structure, able to withstand strong blow
b. Vertical box are fixed by four groups of bearings to ensure that the rotary machine has sufficient rigidity to overcome gravel layer and other complex geological conditions.
c. the machine is equipped with national patent technology---taper clutch, with charactristics of strong transmission troque, easy operation and free maintenance.
d. 53 x 59 drilling rod adopted, high rigidity and strong delivery torque.
How are the drill pipes in the well drill connected?
The water well drilling rig can be used only after all parts are firmly installed and connected before being used for drilling.
The following are the relevant operation steps of adding and connecting the drill pipe of the water well drilling machine:
Operation of well drilling machine when adding drill pipe
1. When the depth of one drill pipe needs to be connected after drilling, stop the propulsion first, then stop the rotation, and turn off the cooling water;
2. Operate the clamping handle to make the gripper clamp the drill pipe and open the micro regulating flow valve (right rotation);
3. The rotator reverses, and at the same time, retracts the feed oil cylinder to rotate the water braid shaft away from the drill pipe;
4. Stop the rotation and operate the fast forward and backward handle to the fast backward position to make the chuck quickly return to place;
5. Connect the drill pipe to be added to the previous drill pipe, and the rotator moves forward while rotating. When the trapezoidal conical thread of the water braid shaft is in screw contact with the conical thread of the newly added drill pipe, immediately operate the gripper handle, loosen the gripper and complete the drill pipe addition.
Contact Person: Anna