Any mechanical equipment will be affected by the natural environment, geographical conditions, air temperature and other conditions, resulting in some adverse factors on product performance and quality. Therefore, the following points should be done when using the soil sampling rig:
1. When using this type of soil sampling rig, the ground should be relatively solid and the crawler should not sink during operation.
2. During the operation, it is necessary to avoid crowded areas, and if necessary, protective devices should be installed around the construction site.
3. During operation, high voltage lines and overhead power grid should be avoided to ensure that the erection of drilling rig frame will not be affected.
4. In case of severe weather such as strong wind, rain and snow, haze, thunder and lightning, or poor sight, operation shall be avoided to avoid accidents.
5. When the temperature is lower than - 15 ℃ and higher than + 40 ℃, drilling rig operation shall be avoided. If construction is necessary, insulation and cooling measures shall be taken to avoid drilling rig failure.
6. Other conditions that are not conducive to drilling operation.
Contact Person: Miss. Anna