Crawler drilling rig is simple, safe, stable and efficient, which can greatly reduce the labor force of soil sampling personnel. The following is to explain the problems needing attention in the actual operation of crawler drill.
1. Pay attention to check the connection status of screws, screw caps and connectors of each part of the air and water channels, and the tightening of sound card rack and server.
2. Pay attention to the working condition of the oil mist atomizer at any time and place, and check the lubrication condition of the wind turbine and impactor.
3. Use gasoline or diesel engine to clean the impactor, wind motor and observe the damage of motor leaves.
4. It is not allowed to turn over during drilling to prevent the drilling tool from tripping.
5. When the equipment stops working in a short period of time, a small amount of compressed air should be given to prevent the fine sand from penetrating into the impactor. If the equipment is terminated in a long time, it is necessary to fix the impactor again at 1-2km away from the bottom of the hole.
6. Pay attention to the sound of the impactor and the operation of the equipment. If any abnormal condition is found, the machine should be shut down for inspection.
7. When adding new drilling tools, it is necessary to pay attention to the cleaning of drilling tools, so as to prevent the gravel soil from penetrating into the interior of the impactor, damaging the parts or causing shutdown safety accidents.
8. When there is water in the working face, a large-diameter drill bit should be used to drill holes, and then the waterproof casing should be inserted into the water-proof casing. The waterproof casing should be exposed to the road surface for 100-200 mm to prevent the drilling mud from entering the hole wall.
Contact Person: Miss. Anna