1. Unscrew and discard the oil filter.
2. Clean the filter shell by self suction and dredge the front and rear differential pressure through holes.
3. Check whether the differential pressure transmitter is normal.
4. Fill the new filter element with oil and apply a layer of oil on the sealing ring of the filter element.
5. When installing the filter element, screw it until it contacts the sealing gasket, and then manually tighten it by 1 / 3 turn.
6. After startup, check whether there is leakage.
Note: the filter element can be replaced only after the screw machine is stopped and the pressure is released. Be careful of hot oil to prevent scalding.
Contact Person: Miss. Anna